Administrators are finding that their current paper-based process for managing school choice and student enrollment means long hours of data entry for staff and a confusing, time-consuming process for parents. Instead, SchoolMint provides an award-winning, cloud-based enrollment and school choice platform that makes the end-to-end enrollment experience easier to manage for both school staff and parents. SchoolMint serves PreK-12 independent, charter, and district schools nationwide. The comprehensive platform’s four primary tools include Application and Lottery Management, Registration Management, Digital Forms and Documents, and School Choice and Unified Enrollment. Collectively, these solutions improve operational efficiency, lower costs, and provide reporting and analytic tools for schools, and they empower parents with a mobile and user-friendly option to navigate the enrollment process. It’s currently used by more than 3,000 schools and districts, including Cleveland Metropolitan School District, New York City Charter School Center, and Spring Branch Independent School Districts. Learn how these organizations and others have benefitted from automating their enrollment process with SchoolMint here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017