Designed to meet the current and future needs of students, educators, and school IT administrators, Boxlight recently unveiled the ProColor interactive HD and UHD/4K displays. They bring touch-enabled collaborative learning from the front of the class to the back: promoting a high degree of interactivity and revealing the sharpest of details to boost readability. These next-gen displays have set the bar for the interactive flat panel display category by including an Android OS that offers an instant digital whiteboard plus integrated browser, bringing a whole new level of ease of use to the classroom while engaging students in a more collaborative learning experience through a wealth of applications in Google Classroom. The displays include dynamic MimioStudio classroom software that connects the Boxlight products. The software allows educators to create interactive lessons and collaborative activities, and perform real-time formative assessment. It also opens up other activities, enabling educators to use the interactive content they already have. The MimioMobile app brings group learning and collaboration to almost any device. Available in a range of sizes – the ProColor display offer up to ten single-point touch users or five dual-touch and gestures users that work simultaneously with Touch 360° interactivity. These newest interactive flat panels also include built-in stereo speakers, and LED backlighting. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017