Digital devices, educational software, and mobile apps keep coming out! How does one keep up? There’s also a lot of success out there in classrooms nationwide. Amazing things are happening. Spotlighting the innovation, Digital Learning Day was started back in 2012 to spread the innovation and help all youth gain access to quality digital learning opportunities. A powerful venue for education leaders to highlight great teaching practice and showcase innovative teachers, leaders, and instructional technology programs that are improving student outcomes—the grassroots effort blossomed into a massive nationwide celebration to enhance the role of teachers in classrooms. Digital Learning Day promotes the effective use of modern day tools afforded to every other industry to improve the learning experience in K-12 public schools. Celebrate, participate and learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017