If you could better assess and impact learning outcomes in half the time and half the cost—wouldn’t you? That’s the question FastBridge Learning creators asked, and they developed an answer: a next-generation of evidence-based classroom assessments—created with and for teachers. They offer a comprehensive assessment system with both Curriculum-Based Measures (CBM) and Computer-Adaptive Tests (CAT) to rapidly screen, diagnose, monitor and inform instruction to provide actionable data for teachers. Designed for Multiple Systems of Support (MTSS) and Response to Intervention (RtI), the platform makes program implementation easy and efficient with automated scoring, analysis, norming and reporting; customizable screening, benchmarking, instructional recommendations and progress monitoring. Their Curriculum-Based Measures (CBM) are highly sensitive to growth over brief periods, ideal for progress monitoring. They offer Common Core-aligned CBM measures with online scoring and automated skills analysis in earlyReading (PreK-1), CBMreading and CBMcomprehension (1-8), AUTOreading (K-12), earlyMath (PreK-1) and CBMmath (1-6) .
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused