DataSense is an iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) solution for building, deploying, managing, and monitoring all of the steps in the data integration processes. It provides a single solution for data integration that adapts to any existing applications without the need for custom development, accelerating deployment, adoption, and return on technology investments. This solution grows with your district’s data and ensures a sustainable model for maintaining high quality data. Its interactive visualized interface makes it easy to manage, monitor, and update data integrations. New connectors across applications can be deployed in days instead of months. DataSense creates a two-way integration where it receives the provided data from the external system for transformation into the exact format the receiving software system requires for ingestion. They can even take existing extracts, reports or custom scripts and set up new integrations. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017