To meet evolving educational and content delivery demands and protect school networks from poor user behavior as well as BYOD, IoT and malicious threats, Aruba has added a number of new features to its award-winning ClearPass Policy Manager solution. Known for providing industry-leading role- and device-based network access control across any multivendor wired or wireless network, and recognized for exceptional scalability, ClearPass is a solid foundation for network security in K-12 and higher ed institutions. Providing visibility, policy enforcement and workflow automation, it enables education organizations to offer students, faculty, staff, and guests the ability to easily and safely use their device of choice for intranet or internet access. By leveraging user, device, and other contextual data, it helps schools understand who is on the network and why, regardless of ownership or device type. Release 6.6 delivers deeper insights into all connected devices and improves capabilities for integration with third-party solutions, allowing organizations to ensure that security and network services are provided at the device, network access, traffic and threat protection levels. New features such as ClearPass Extensions provide IT security professionals and developers built-in integration with cloud-hosted services – without complex scripting languages and tedious manual configurations. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017