Students looking to master difficult academic subjects should check out Albert.io for their interactive learning needs. The successor to Learnerator, which over a million AP learners have turned to for academic help, Albert.io features tens of thousands of practice questions for a variety of subjects including but not limited to the APs, SATs, ACTs, GMAT, GRE, and college-level courses. With Albert.io, students can pinpoint what they need the most help on by selecting a unique set of tags to curate a truly personalized learning experience. Try out Albert.io for yourself.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017