Tinkercad is an easy, browser-based 3D design and modeling tool for all. It is also a perfect 3D printing companion – it allows students to imagine anything, and then design it in minutes. Tinkercad is used by designers, hobbyists, teachers, and kids, to make toys, prototypes, home decor, Minecraft models, jewelry – the list goes on and on. No design experience is required, one doesn’t need to know CAD to make and 3D print very cool 3D models. Check out some of the user-generated designs on their website. It’s a tool that includes a mobile app for middle and high school students and keeps them engaged and interested in learning more. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused