Here is an online English learning platform providing a personalized language curriculum, adaptive web and mobile technology, best-in-class learner support and a robust CRM program that increases learner engagement. Voxy provides tools and services that make it easy for organizations to implement and maintain the platform. They publish new lessons every day using their patented content processing tool. This allows Voxy to build a personalized curriculum at scale using real-world content, including popular music, videos, current news articles and professional development resources, like General Assembly’s digital marketing course. They use powerful technology to adapt every course to meet learners’ needs in real time, which means lessons automatically adjust based on personal interests, goals, proficiency level and daily performance. Learners can also take advantage of the Voxy Proficiency Assessment (VPA®) mapped to international standards like TOEFL and CEFR, which now includes a speaking section graded by experts; private and group tutoring sessions with certified English instructors via video chat; interactive performance reports; and fully integrated mobile apps for iOS and Android. The platform provides an exceptionally versatile solution for organizations, whether they’re looking to supplement in-person instruction, introduce cutting-edge technology into their blended learning program, or deliver a standalone English course. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017