This is really a school achievement engine; it empowers schools to engage administrators, teachers, students, and parents with important information around student progress. Their focus is on real-time data and student accountability both academic and behavioral, all at a teacher’s fingertips. With this platform one can establish ownership and accountability, and improve student outcomes by using data to drive decisions. They aren’t a data warehouse or SIS; it’s data on your own terms: schools are not only able to access data, but help teachers create, analyze, and take action based on student learning habits. From data goal-setting and coaching, to training and implementation, their team supports schools to ensure that they meet their culture and learning targets. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017