ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy is a comprehensive digital learning resource for preschool through 2nd grade. ABCmouse offers an expert-designed curriculum with more than 8,500 learning activities that encompass reading and language arts, math, science, health, social studies, art, and music. Large-scale research studies have shown that ABCmouse helps children make significant gains in early literacy and math skills. ABCmouse for Schools complements this curriculum with high-quality teacher support and implementation services including onboarding services, usage reports, and training for teachers and parents. Implementation support is focused on helping students meet the usage goals that have been found to deliver learning gains. ABCmouse for Schools also includes year-round home access to ABCmouse for all students, to strengthen the school-home connection. ABCmouse for Schools is launching new product features in time for back to school 2017-18. Students and families will be able to access ABCmouse learning activities offline through a series of apps available on mobile devices. More Spanish learning activities will be added over the course of the year, building to a total of 800 by January 2018. A reimagined Teacher Homepage will make it easy for teachers to plan and build lessons, teach in whole-group, small-group, or individual instruction, and monitor class progress. SIS Integration will streamline the process of rostering for administrators with ongoing data about progress and usage at the district, school, class, and student level. Learn More.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017