Here’s an all-in-one parent engagement platform helping K-12 schools securely streamline communication and inform today’s parents in their preferred methods and language. ParentSquare is an everyday tool used and loved by administrators, teachers and staff to interact with parents about school and student activities. Along with their intuitive two-way communication platform, the platform offers full SIS integration, voice alert notifications, automated attendance calling and performance statistics making it a pretty complete solution for all parent communication and engagement needs. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017