Just in time for back to school, IXL, the K-12 personalized learning program used by 1 in 9 U.S. students, released an adaptive diagnostic. The IXL Diagnostic achieves four breakthroughs in assessment: it offers information that is always up to date, requires no class time to be set aside for testing, provides clear next steps and makes the experience a delight for students. With the IXL Diagnostic, teachers always have a complete and accurate portrait of their students’ knowledge and know precisely what options are available to help learners advance. The IXL Diagnostic pinpoints students’ level of understanding in six mathematical strands, as well as their overall working grade level. Along with these insights, the IXL Diagnostic offers specific, personalized recommendations to help students grow and meet grade level objectives. As students learn using IXL and answer just a handful of diagnostic questions a week, the IXL Diagnostic works in the background to continuously update their results. Students will feel empowered as they better understand their own abilities and make smart choices about how to improve themselves. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017