The future is already here and is now appearing in the edtech sector: this month, LiveEdu, a privately-held San Francisco based educational video streaming company, is launching a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. The main goal behind the campaign is to collect premium tutorial project suggestions from learners and promote premium tutorial projects on LiveEdu. If you give a pledge, you will get big discounts, early delivery, LiveEdu Pro subscription, a custom built premium project, T-shirt, cap, stickers and other perks. A crowdfunding expansion campaign may already sound rather familiar, but in October, LiveEdu is launching an ICO (initial coin offering), an interesting new funding phenomenon and what may be a first in the edtech world. More details will be released soon on their blog. With LiveEdu (a live and video tutorial learning platform), content creators teach learners how to build real products from the fields of programming, game development, data analytics, design, VR and AR, AI, and cryptocurrencies. As the future unfolds, these trends seem to be on an ever-expanding trajectory. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017