For many teachers, students, and parents, social media is part of their daily routine. Recently, ClassFlow, a free lesson delivery software, launched a new, social media-inspired activity feed feature to serve as a communication hub for teachers, students, and parents. The activity feed is now available on ClassFlow.com, and it will also be available within the companion ClassFlow Moments app later in September. With the new activity feed, teachers can share lessons, activities, and assignments that they have previously delivered or shared through ClassFlow to the class activity feed via their browser. In addition, teachers can post photos and announcements to the class activity feed, as well as send private messages to parents either from their browser or now directly from the upgraded ClassFlow Moments app. Teachers can also use their browser or the Moments app to award badges to students. The updated Moments app gives parents the opportunity to view the classroom activity feed, private posts from the teacher, and badges their students earn. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017