Another exciting edition of Edchat Interactive is almost here, and Highlander Institute’s Eric Butash (pictured) will lead a discussion on the meaning of digital citizenship for today’s socially active students. What are the consequences of the way we help students learn to be digital citizens? Edchat interactive, brought to you by Steve Anderson, Mitch Weisburgh, and Tom Whitby, is replacing “talking head” webinars with an awesome, interactive, online professional development experience. Try it for yourself: join the discussion on Thursday, October 26, 2017 – but go ahead and register here first.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017