AchieveWORKS Skills measures commitment, creativity, critical thinking, leadership, social-emotional and systems macro skills. Research has shown that students who develop these skills are more college and career ready (also known as 21st century skills). Professionals can track student progress, view and manage student information, access detailed reporting and find support within AchieveWORKS Professional Tools.
The award-winning AchieveWORKS Skills online assessment is written and normed for secondary school students and takes less than 20 minutes to complete. Easily see the resulting composition of all, or a subset, of students with aggregate reporting and filters. Chart skill development through multiple results over time. Best of all, it’s affordable, easy to use, requires no special credentials and includes excellent customer support. Here are a few key elements that makes it so good:
- Discover and develop students’ skills with advice from the in-depth, personalized report
- Easy to read, interactive report includes badges earned as students complete activities and interact with the report
- Help students better understand their strengths and challenges and create actionable plans
- See personalized career recommendations based on an analysis of student results and 1,800 data points
- Access online at any time, from anywhere, using any device