Here’s a cloud-based classroom platform that helps teachers keep students engaged in a safe online environment. It’s LanSchool Air, and it is available for use in single classrooms and entire school districts—and compatible with a Google Classroom account.
This solution can be used to unite numerous online classroom activities within one centralized platform.
LanSchool Air minimizes digital distractions, keeps students focused and on track and increases collaboration in the classroom through the following features:
- Push website allows teachers to launch the same webpage on every classroom device; this eliminates the need for teachers to walk around and double check students work.
- Thumbnail monitoring gives teachers a view of all student screens helping to identify additional needs.
- Web limiting through whitelisting and blacklisting to keep students safe and on track.
- Blank screens gives teachers the power to lock down keyboards and mice with one click.
- Snapshot lets teachers take screenshots of students screens to showcase work or to use during a parent-teacher conference.
LanSchool Air is a Cool Tool Award Winner for The EdTech Awards 2019 program in the emerging technology solutions category and also earned a Finalist status for Best Classroom Management solution; learn more.