Victor Rivero tells the story of 21st-century education transformation. He has toured the country with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; he has written for, edited or contributed to American School Board Journal, Edutopia, Converge (Center for Digital Education), District Administration, Scholastic Administrator, Internet@Schools and various other publications. He has provided consulting and editorial support to the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) and oversees the annual EdTech Digest Awards Recognition Program featuring Cool Tool, Leadership and Trendsetter awards. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused