Eliot Levinson worked in schools for 15 years, including experience as a teacher in Philadelphia and San Jose, principal of one of the first middle schools in the country in Wayland, Massachusetts, and as an aide to the first Chancellor of Schools in New York City. He currently oversees an internal Web environment on new technology for the BLEgroup. Eliot does strategy work with several large publishers and education technology companies, and works with several private equity firms and large publishers on merger and acquisition, and due diligence work. He was awarded a Ph.D in Organizational Behavior and Policy Science, an M.S. degree in Applied Medical Anthropology, and an M.A. degree in Education from Stanford University. He holds a B.A. degree in History from Middlebury College. Write to: email@example.com
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught