Eliot Levinson worked in schools for 15 years, including experience as a teacher in Philadelphia and San Jose, principal of one of the first middle schools in the country in Wayland, Massachusetts, and as an aide to the first Chancellor of Schools in New York City. He currently oversees an internal Web environment on new technology for the BLEgroup. Eliot does strategy work with several large publishers and education technology companies, and works with several private equity firms and large publishers on merger and acquisition, and due diligence work. He was awarded a Ph.D in Organizational Behavior and Policy Science, an M.S. degree in Applied Medical Anthropology, and an M.A. degree in Education from Stanford University. He holds a B.A. degree in History from Middlebury College. Write to: email@example.com
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback