Mitch Weisburgh is a partner at Academic Business Advisors (ABA), a consulting firm specializing in edtech growth and business development strategies. Previously, he was founder, president and CEO of Personal Computer Learning Centers of America, Inc, which operated from 1981 through 1999 and subsequently Chief Technical Officer of College Pilot.com from 2000-2004, where he successfully designed, developed, launched, and managed an online learning management system and SAT preparation course. These form the foundation of his current work for ABA: the development of robust, sustainable, well-crafted technology for courseware across the curriculum — work that ABA carries on for a multitude of clients with differing needs and business models. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused