Mitch Weisburgh is a partner at Academic Business Advisors (ABA), a consulting firm specializing in edtech growth and business development strategies. Previously, he was founder, president and CEO of Personal Computer Learning Centers of America, Inc, which operated from 1981 through 1999 and subsequently Chief Technical Officer of College Pilot.com from 2000-2004, where he successfully designed, developed, launched, and managed an online learning management system and SAT preparation course. These form the foundation of his current work for ABA: the development of robust, sustainable, well-crafted technology for courseware across the curriculum — work that ABA carries on for a multitude of clients with differing needs and business models. Write to: email@example.com
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught