EdTech Digest has two primary subdivisions:
- EdTech Digest— offering insights, updates, interviews into the rapidly evolving world of edtech for all those involved in any aspect of edtech
- The EdTech Awards— the largest and most competitive recognition program in all of education technology recognizing the biggest names in edtech – and newer talents who are shaping the future of edtech.
preK-12 >> Higher Education >> Skills & Workforce >> Lifelong Learning
- Education-facing technology companies
- Organizations in the education technology sector, including nonprofits
- Edtech thought leaders in the tech sector, and throughout education, academia, and training.
Technology is opening the door to a renaissance in education.
With a fresh look, a little help, and a lot of coffee—we are changing the world.
Reach. EdTech Digest reaches more than 35,000 followers via Twitter, over 100,000 unique visitors per year, and more than 20,000 opt-in subscribers—leaders and influencers in education technology.
Readership. Our readers include: students, teachers, principals, superintendents, technology coordinators, media specialists, librarians, parents, members of school boards, chief technology officers, college and university technology leaders, entrepreneurs, edupreneurs, investors, venture capitalists, researchers, analysts, scientists; local, state, regional and federal government leaders, association leaders, corporate leaders—and others with a passion for education and technology.
Advertising. We are currently offering very limited advertising opportunities on our site and in our newsletters. To see if we can help you, write to us.
Marketing Opportunities. We develop case studies, special reports, whitepapers and other collateral. For help with marketing, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reprints. If you’ve been featured in EdTech Digest, share your success. Get the word out even further at conferences, tradeshows and other meetings and events. Contact us for promotion and marketing assistance with a professionally done magazine-style designed, print-ready PDF reprint.
For EDTECH DIGEST logos and permissions, email us.