SCROLL DOWN TO PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY!
STATE OF EDTECH / numbers, highlights, future
A concise rundown of where we are and where we’re headed.
2017 report – publish date: December 1st, 2017
This report provides:
- a statistical overview of the state of education – and technology’s role in improving it
- by-the-numbers synopsis from research, studies, surveys, and other current data
- numbers telling the story of 21st-century education transformation
- a brief tour of noteworthy news, deals, trends, and people in education and technology
- easy-to-read summary of policy points, e-rate updates, investments, funding
- key insights from EdTech Award honorees, the top companies transforming education
- general trends for K-12, higher ed, and lifelong learning
- what educators and students really need and want from technology
- model examples of technology improving education
- projections, predictions, trends, futurists analyses
- what students, teachers, educators, founders, and technologists are saying
- some very good news for education and technology
- 10 companies to watch and why
- top influencers in edtech
- glimpses of the future
Through this visionary narrative, gain a big-picture view of the larger theater of educational progress, and a universal understanding of how the right technologies with the right leadership moves us forward. Includes actionable takeaways serving as a practical roadmap to the future.