SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: Adam Geller
Capturing high-quality video examples of teaching has never been easier with the variety of mobile devices available today. Edthena’s classroom observation platform provides an easy way to upload and collaborate on videos so administrators, coaches, and teachers can engage in … Continue reading