SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: Andy Lausch
GUEST COLUMN | by Andy Lausch “Change is the only constant,” the Greek philosopher Heraclitus said in 470 B.C. This is especially true on college campuses today, where lectures are evolving to capture student interest and keep pace with the … Continue reading
GUEST COLUMN | By Andy Lausch College students have high expectations for technology, digital content, and connectivity inside the classroom – not surprising given their access to technology outside of the classroom. It’s this environment that is driving institutions to … Continue reading