SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: Apple iPad sales
GUEST COLUMN | by Jane Wolff Apple sold 11.8 million iPads during the second quarter of its 2012 fiscal year, a phenomenal 151 percent unit increase over the year-ago quarter. With an iPad mini rumored to be launching this year, … Continue reading →