SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: audience response systems
A presentation platform, SlideDog lets teachers combine all sorts of presentations and multimedia files into one seamless experience, with no quality loss or awkward software switches. It also enables presentation sharing with students though their own devices in real-time and … Continue reading
A seasoned edtech expert provides perspective on transformative technologies. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Crafting product development strategy, research initiatives and thought leadership across all markets globally are among the tasks of Dr. Tina Rooks, Senior Vice President and Chief … Continue reading