SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: Becky Fisher
Leveraging edtech to graduate with career-ready skills. GUEST COLUMN | by Becky Fisher Only a few years ago, we judged colleges and universities solely on their ability to attract talented students. The higher the SAT score and GPA, the higher … Continue reading
Smashing silos, re-imagining relationships, and making flipbooks. GUEST COLUMN | by Becky Fisher On Sunday, October 27th, the third conference from the Harvard Arts in Education alumni group, Continuing the Conversation, was coming to a close. The conference, titled “Re-Imagining Relationships”, … Continue reading