SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: Boston Public Schools
Advancing STEM, personalizing learning, and catalyzing change. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Like its famous marathon, and with a resilient spirit, Boston is advancing its students toward a strong, enduring, personalized, and meaningful future. Tommy Chang, Ed.D., was appointed … Continue reading