SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
- A Message from the Future
- Cool Tool | STEM Connect
- The Universal Library: EdTech’s Next Revolution
Tag Archives: BrainPOP
An exec from the educational app platform for families talks about our mobile future. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Schools focus on providing a safe learning environment for kids, one that’s conducive to students taking risks and learning new things … Continue reading
icurio is a digital curriculum content solution that is uniquely designed for personalized teaching and self-directed student learning. From the makers of Knovation (formerly netTrekker; “netTrekker search” still exists but is yet another offering from Knovation) the solution provides personalized student … Continue reading