SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: broadband
Teaching students to be the creators, not just consumers, of technology. GUEST COLUMN | by Paula Golden Preparing young people for the 21st century workplace may be the greatest challenge facing communities throughout the United States. Whether students aim for … Continue reading
Results from a national survey of e-rate applicants indicate a continued reliance on e-rate funding, particularly for broadband connectivity. Funds for Learning, an e-rate compliance firm, released survey results in 2008-09; recent results released were a follow-up to the earlier … Continue reading