SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
Tag Archives: Bryan and Emily Hassel
As digital tools proliferate and improve, solid instruction in the basics will eventually become “flat”—available anywhere globally, argue Bryan and Emily Hassel of Public Impact in a new paper, “Teachers in the Age of Digital Instruction.” The elements of excellent teaching that are most difficult for technology … Continue reading