SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: bubble tests
EDTECH CHALLENGE | by Jesse M. Langley When I was in elementary school, teachers drilled it into my head that I would need to know how to properly fill in bubbles for Scantron tests. After I exhibited some shockingly poor … Continue reading