SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: BYOD strategies k-12 higher ed
Bring Your Own Device programs, IT policies and strategies in the K-12 and higher education sectors are all the purvey of Scott Kraege, an expert in the space and co-founder of MOBI wireless management. His work in setting up pilot … Continue reading