SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: campus IT administrator
Why universities are vulnerable to cyber attacks and REN-ISAC is so important. GUEST COLUMN | by Todd O’Boyle Universities have never had a more important place as a linchpin in a global system driven by knowledge, ideas, and innovation. Knowledge … Continue reading
There’s more to campus Wi-Fi management than device numbers. GUEST COLUMN | by Perry Correll Campus IT administrators are no stranger to the challenges of delivering a quality Wi-Fi experience for students and administrators. They often see high device density … Continue reading