SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: CB Insights
Funding to education technology companies showed no signs of a slowdown in 2014, according to data from CB Insights, a leading tracker of high growth companies and investment activity. Edtech companies ranging from K-12 APIs and MOOCs to student-teacher messaging … Continue reading
Here’s a closer look at that $1.1B Ed Tech venture capital financing in 2012, data courtesy of CB Insights, an information services firm tracking investment in technology companies. The list includes larger education companies, both private and public, that have been most active … Continue reading