SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Chris Drew
It pays to have super smart sisters and a good idea. Chris Drew has both. Chris has taught English reading and writing skills at universities and colleges across the country. He has published and lectured about his research on pedagogy … Continue reading
Scan these over: Fewer than 33 percent of America’s parents read to their nine-month-old children. Fewer than 39 percent read to their four-year-old children. Fewer than 28 percent remember to tell their child a story on a regular basis. Those statistics … Continue reading