SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: Christina Yu
Adaptive systems and continuous assessment puts testing to the test. GUEST COLUMN | by Christina Yu Testing today can be anything from a mere bureaucratic hurdle to a nerve-wracking, future-determining experience for students. As computerized adaptive systems enable us to … Continue reading
How to make students want to learn. GUEST COLUMN | By Christina Yu Self-perception and social expectations shape our intelligence more than we realize. In today’s hierarchical schools, where students are often placed on “tracks” from an early age (and … Continue reading