SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: corporate learning
With online learning growth, new hurdles for access, quality, and applicability. GUEST COLUMN | by Bernd Welz There is an undeniable digital skills gap posing a threat to today’s enterprises. Knowing this, businesses are continually searching for new ways to … Continue reading
Mastery and adaptive learning with Anand Karat INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero By the mid-2000s, in some corners, the e-learning industry was being perceived as an unexciting and unfashionable method of learning for the majority. “A highly fragmented industry, where … Continue reading