SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
- A Message from the Future
- Cool Tool | STEM Connect
- The Universal Library: EdTech’s Next Revolution
- The Human Element
Tag Archives: COSN protecting student privacy
As school rolls forward nationwide, CoSN (Consortium for School Networking) and the National School Public Relations Association (NSPRA) just released a new resource for school leaders to help them smartly discuss the critical issue of student privacy. The infographic explains to … Continue reading