SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: crowdsourcing in education
It’s already been a busy 2012 for Andrew Grauer (pictured, right). His company, Course Hero, kicked off the year with a relaunch of their Flashcards app, featuring a bold new redesign and the addition of Optimal Learn proprietary technology to help … Continue reading