SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
- A Message from the Future
- Cool Tool | STEM Connect
- The Universal Library: EdTech’s Next Revolution
Tag Archives: cyber bullying
GUEST COLUMN | By Paul Langhorst Bullying in schools is hardly a new problem, but in today’s “connected” world, it doesn’t look like it once did. Face-to-face harassment incidents, once confined to the schoolyard, have moved to the cyber schoolyard. … Continue reading →
Today’s young learners seem to live a parallel life on Facebook. And many school districts are eager to leverage the attraction of social networking to engage students and help them learn digital literacy skills that are vital to their future … Continue reading →