SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: Dale Scott edtech bonds
New edtech funding solution protects local taxpayers. GUEST COLUMN | by Dale Scott Leaders of school districts and community college districts too often find themselves squeezed between two conflicting responsibilities, especially when it comes to technology. On one hand, they … Continue reading