SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: David Gladney
Using metadata to promote personalized learning. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero This may sound technical, but it has a lot to do with everything, quite literally. And the idea is very simple. Dave Gladney (pictured) is the project manager for the … Continue reading →