SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: David Straus
The amazing new world of interactive learning GUEST COLUMN | by David Straus Why Interactive Imagine you grew up in the 70’s, aka “the television generation”. Television as an interactive medium was your daily experience. Then one day, someone took … Continue reading →