SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: Difference Engine
In 2014, Learning Objects, Inc. launched its Difference Engine platform to solve Bloom’s 2-sigma problem by enabling a powerful blend of computer and human tutoring. The platform is fundamentally learning-goal-centric. At any given point in time, the system is aware … Continue reading