SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Dig-It Games
A mega-surplus of resources for inspired kids to positively impact their world. GUEST COLUMN | by Mark Gura It’s been a few days now since the big event in Philly, and while I would have loved to have posted the … Continue reading
Cross-curricular learning using video games. GUEST COLUMN | by Suzi Wilczynski For thousands of years, excellent teachers have known that games and learning belong together. Today we have remarkable technology available to us that makes the game experience more comprehensive … Continue reading