SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: digital media use
A national survey from PBS LearningMedia—a new and free media-on-demand service featuring over 18,000 digital assets from national organizations like NASA, National Archives and PBS programs—finds teachers want even more access to classroom technology. PBS LearningMedia released Monday at FETC that 93 … Continue reading