SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: e-instruction
A product to revolutionize today’s classroom experience is what Don Greenberg had in mind when he co-founded eGenio in 2009. An easy-to-use, digital learning platform that integrates technology and multimedia content to engage all students, eGenio seamlessly integrates technology for … Continue reading